Italian language & culture immersion for teenagers (13–16 years)
Teen summer camp sessions 2021:
1 – Sunday, June 27th to Saturday, July 10th
2 – Sunday, July 11th to Saturday, July 24th
3 – Sunday, July 25th to Saturday, August 7th
Pintadera’s unique program distinguishes itself from others of its kind because our students stay with carefully chosen local families with kids the same age.
For over 15 years, we have been organizing study vacations for the prestigious St.Paul’s School of London. The success of these programs is not only because of our inspiring Italian lessons but also because of the bonding between the students and their host families – new and lasting friendships are made.
Our Teen Summer Camp combines stimulating and engaging Italian classes with a fun and varied program of supervised leisure, sport and cultural activities. Alghero is a small, safe town and there is lots to do for kids in the summer time. Our students will become part of the local community while they learn to express themselves in Italian.
Pintadera's Summer Camp includes:
- Alghero airport transfers and welcome
- 20 lessons of Italian language per week (1 lesson = 45 min) 16:00 – 17:30 / 17:45 – 19:15
- Italian language placement test on first day
- Certificate of attendance
- Host family accommodation on a full board basis with packed lunches as required by activities
- 3 mornings of beach and sport activities per week
- 1 half day excursion to Neptune’s Caves
- 1 full day excursion to Bosa with sports activities
- 1 cultural activity per week
- Supervision by our staff and monitoring of relationship with host family
|Teen summer camp|
|2 weeks||€ 1.600|